TECNAM Australasia website
Collection, storage and use
2. No need to disclose personal information: The website tecnam.co.nz can be viewed, and its web feeds can be subscribed to, without the need to disclose any personal information to us.
Your disclosure of personal information
3. However, you may choose to disclose personal information when joining a reserved area containing documents only viewable by registered users or sending photo or personal information with the purpose to be published on the website on a public page.
Holding of information
4. Personal information that you provide will be held by Site administrators. Unless required by law, we will not publicise the names, email addresses, phone numbers or address of individuals who provide feedback to us without their consent.
Use of personal information
5. We will only use personal information provided to us for the purpose of administering, evaluating and improving the Site, improving our Customer Services and communicating with you.
6. Feedback is important and is used to evaluate and improve the Site. If you provide feedback on the Site directly to us via the supplied email address, that feedback will be sent to appropriate Tecnam staff.
Statistical information and cookies
7. Statistical information collected: We may collect statistical information about your visit to help us improve the Site. This information is aggregated and non-
your IP address;
the search terms you used;
the pages you accessed on our Site and the links you clicked on;
the date and time you visited the site;
the referring site (if any) through which you clicked through to this Site;
your operating system (e.g., Windows XP, Mac OS X);
the type of web browser you use (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox); and
other incidental matters such as screen resolution and the language setting of your browser.
Use of statistical information
8. The statistical information referred to above will be viewable by Site administrators.
9. This Site generates persistent session cookies for the purpose of monitoring Site usage. The cookies do not collect personal information. You can disable them or clear them out of the web browser you are using to view this Site without affecting your ability to use the Site.
Records and disclosure statement
10. Public Records, Official Information and Your emails and contributions to the Site may constitute public records and be retained to the extent required by the Public Records Act 2005. TECNAM Limited may also be required to disclose those materials under the Official Information Act 1982 or to a Parliamentary Select Committee or Parliament in response to a Parliamentary Question.
Rights of access and correction
11. Your rights Under the Privacy Act 1993: you have the right to access and to request correction of any of your personal information provided to Tecnam Limited in connection with your use of this Site. If you would like to see the personal information relating to you that Tecnam Limited has stored, or to change such personal information, or if you have any concerns regarding your privacy, please contact us at the address set out below. Tecnam Limited may require proof of your identity before being able to provide you with any personal information.
140 De Havilland Lane
Ardmore Airport, Papakura
Phone: 09 298 9144
12. If you are not satisfied with our response to any privacy-
Office of the Privacy Commissioner
PO Box 10-
Wellington, New Zealand
Phone: 04 474 7590
Enquiries Line (from Auckland): 302 8655
Enquiries Line (from outside Auckland): 0800 803 909
Fax: 04 474 7595